Saturday, August 21, 2010

What to do!! What to do!!

Whatever am I to do? There is SO much that I need to do, but I just can not get motivated to get anything done. I start back to classes tomorrow and I am SO not ready for that. I do not mind going to class, but I do NOT want homework and projects. This is my last year of bookwork before I do my internship though s that is the light at the end of the tunnel!!

All 3 kids had a pretty good week at school. Hunter did come home early on Friday because he was sick, but otherwise, everything went very well. I was asked to sub twice this week but was not able to sub either day because of prior commitments. I do have some sub days lined up for September and October, and there are always those last monute phone calls!! I had even thought about applying for a parapro position that vecame available and decided against that. I was worried I would not have enough time to do my school work. Especially since I do not get home from classes until 9 pm some nights.

My walking is coming along slowly. It is really hurting my knee and my back when I walk though. All of this is from still being uneven!! I am going to be doing Gait Training at physical therapy so I hope that will resolve some of the pain. You never think sbout all the functions your feet perform until you do not have full use of your feet. Both my ankle joints are now fused so it makes walking a little strange at times!! I will get the hang of it with practice!!

Well, that is all for now. I need to go find something to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment