Friday, August 13, 2010

Back To School We Go!!

Well, it was going to happen sooner rather than later, but sooner came very soon!! The kids all started back to school on Thursday, yesterday. They all came home and everyone seems to be happy with their schedules and teachers. Sommer made a few changes to her schedule but, overall she is happy. I just wish that school had not started so early this year. I still have one week before I head back to class...woo hoo!! I am NOT ready for classes to start!!

I also went to the orthopedic on Monday and was finally given the go ahead to start walking again. Let me tell you, after sitting on my bum for 14 weeks, walking is pretty hard and tiring. I do not remember it being this hard when I had my left ankle fused many years ago...guess because I was younger maybe!! I still have to wear my boot and use my scooter for long distances, but I can move freely and independently!!!

Not much else going on. It is a deary dday and I have to go to the post office so I guess I will end for now. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment