Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm getting Antsy!!!

Wow, it is already July, where has the summer gone. school will be starting in less than 1 month for my kids...hard to believe. I don;t return to my classes though until August 24 so that is good.

I go back to the orthopedic office tomorrow and I am so hoping that I can go into a boot and get out of this cast!! Keep your fingers crossed. I have been casted since May and I am just getting tired of it and I am having a hard time getting to sleep at night...signs it is time to shed the cast!! I still will not be able to put weight on the foot but I will be out of the cast!!

Not much else going on around here. Took my mom out to dinner on Saturday since her birthday was this past Sunday. We went to El Jalisco and ate mexican food. It was delicious and yes, she got pied in the face!! It has been so hot outside...hello Florida summertime.

That is all for now. I will update tomorrow and let you know if I got out of the cast or not!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment