Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It's Tuesday and...I am SO bored!!

What can I say except....I AM BORED!!! I am tired of not being able to do anything. This cast and I are becoming enemies very fast. It was my decision to give up my summer this year, but I am bored beyond belief!! A friend of mine does beautiful bead work and so I am going to try to make myself a new beaded id badge. After all, I have PLENTY of time to make it look wonderful.

I went to the orthopedic yesterday and my ankle is healing nicely. I was given the option of going from my cast to a boot but I would have to sleep in the boot. I opted to go back in a cast...it is much easier to sleep in a cast than it is a boot. Hopefully in 4 weeks I will be in a boot and able to walk once again.

My beautiful niece Gracie is turning 4 years old this week..seems like she was just born. She is really into Strawberry Shortcake so I am thinking about making her a Strawberry Shortcake blanket. I hope she likes it!!

Zach is making cookies and Hunter is in his room doing something. I guess I will go check on the cookies and maybe sneak and drive to Wal-Mart!!!

Hope your day is going good.

No comments:

Post a Comment