Sunday, July 18, 2010

A New Week Starts!!

Well, today is Sunday and the start of a new week. Of course, I am home alone once again. Chuck had to work today and the boys went to grandmama's. Sommer is in bed still sleeping and I am at the computer. I am BORED!! I have my boot and I can now drive, but I have no one to put my scooter in the car for me. I will be so excited when I finally get okay to put weight on my ankle.

Chuck works tomorrow and then he is off for 3 days. I have an eye dr appt on Tuesday and the boys are having a friend spend the night on Thursday. I also need to get busy and start making my niece Gracie her Strawberry Shortcake blanket. Oh, I also have a PTA meeting at school tomorrow!! Such a busy week...not!

Not much else going on today. I need to figure out a way that I can get in the pool and float!! I am tired of the pasty white skin this summer!! Maybe figuring out how to get in the pool will be my project for the week.

I will let you know how that goes!!

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment