Friday, July 23, 2010

A HUGE Surprise in Today's Mail!!

I got the mail today and did not really look through it until a couple of hours after I had brought it inside. There was an envelope there from a student organization called People to People which was founded by Dwight D. Eisenhower. Imagine my surprise after reading the first sentence and it said that Zachary has been invited to go and study in Japan during the summer of 2011!!! Ok, I admit I had to pull myself of the floor after reading this news!! Of course, he is ready to go NOW!! There is an information meeting in September so I guess we will go and see what this is all about and what the cost involved is. He can receive high school credit for going so that is good. I will let you know what happens. One thing is certain, I know a certain sister whois going to be very jealous!!!

Not much else going on. Had physical therapy this morning and then went to Wal-Mart...the exciting life I live. Hunter's friend Matthew is still in the ICU at TMH and not doing very well. They are looking at taking him off the vent this coming Tuesday and placing a trach...I am not happy about this at all. He has been on the vent for 2 weeks and has just made no improvements...his biggest problem at this point is the pneumonia he just can't seem to shake. Hopefully he can turn a corner before Tuesday.

More later. Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment