Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Went to the Dr. and...

Yes, I am now the proud owner of a new boot!!! I still can not out any weight on the foot but I can finally shave my leg and take a real bath again!!! My leg looks like an overgrown Chia pet!!! I was actually surprised that they did not take xrays today. I go back on August 11 so maybe, hopefully, then I will get to start walking again.

Not much else happened today. We ate lunch at Sonny's and then went to the mall. The boys found some shorts and shirts and I got some new cotton tube socks!! Have to wear tube socks with the boot.

Hunter's friend Matthew had a horrible accident with a horse at camp last week. He has been in the pediatric ICU at TMH. We called and checked on him while we were in town. He was holding steady. Poor kid has had a rough week. I had planned on going by Toys R Us and picking up some goodies for him but my scooter died. When he gets home from the hospital he will be on bed rest for a little while. I thought I would get him some games and things he could do to keep him occupied. Since I can drive again, I told Hunter he and I would go back into town one day and get some things for him.

That is all for now. Gotta get busy and watch Reba!! Since I have not been able to do anything this summer I have fallen in love with her show!!!

Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment