Sunday, February 20, 2011

Woo Hoo!!! No School Tomorrow...for the kiddos anyway...

Well, the kids are out of school tomorrow for President's Day, me on the other hand, I have class tomorrow night. My Discourse Analysis project is due on Tuesday and then I take the final on Thursday. I then start a new class on the following Monday. I am ALMOST done with book work!!! The light at the end of the tunnel is starting to shine through!!! I passed my FTCE Subject Area exam last week...what a huge relief that was. I cried the entire time I took the test but I was so sure I was going to fail the test!!!

The boys went camping this weekend woth their grandparents. They each took a friend. Sommer has worked all weekend so I have been home ALONE!! I have gotten most of my project done but I am BORED!!!

Chuck will be home this coming Friday!!! It is about time. Hopefully he will be home for about a month. I think he is much happier being back flying than he ever was at Wally World. I am sure that he misses some of his friends from Wally though. Everytime I am in the store everyone stops and asks how he is doing!!

Well, that is all for now. I need to finish my Discourse Analysis. More later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment