Sunday, December 26, 2010

Twas the Day After Christmas...

And all through the house, all the creatures were stirring and moving about!! Christmas is over, and went by in a flash. All the time we spend finding just the perfect presents and wrapping them so merry and bright, all ends up in a heap on the floor in less than 30 minutes!! We had a great Christmas!! Sommer had to work Christmas Eve and did not get home until 8:30 p.m...the boys were going crazy wanting to open presents. We finally opened the presents and them sent everyone to bed to get ready for SANTA!!

On Sunday before Christmas my Uncle Tony passed away unexpectedly. He has been fighting cancer, but we were not expecting him to pass away so soon. His memorial was scheduled for today. My mom and I are going to drive to Texas in January, and go visit my aunt.

On Wednesday of this week I am talking my FTCE ESE exam. Once I get this one done I only have 1 more test to complete beore March. This is my last semester of book work and then in August I will intern, and then FINALLY be done!! Next year at this time I will be a real teacher - I hope I find a job!!

Christmas break has gone by way too fast for me. I have gotten nothing done I had planned to do. Oh well. There is always tomorrow!!

Off to pick things up, and then read!! More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment