Friday, December 31, 2010

The end of 2010...

Wow, this year has gone by so fast. I can not believe it will be 2011 in a matter of hours. Where did the time go. We have had a pretty good couple of days around here. I passes my FTCE ESE exam, and then Chuck got recalled to go fly again!!! That is the best news possible!!! He will be flying for ATI!!! I know he is super excited about this and so are we.

I start back to school on Monday night, and the kids go back on Tuesday. I am so not ready to start classes, but this is my LAST semester of book work. In August I will get to intern and then the end of November I will finally be a REAL teacher...I am so excited. It has been a long road, and lots of hard work, but I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!

Sommer just left to go to work, Hunter is in Georgia hunting, Zach is home with Chuck and me...such the boring life we lead!!! No big plans for tonight, just watch some tv and have some quiet family time. Tomorrow I need to get busy and try to clean my house. I have been saying that for months and never seem to get it done. I have just been so lazy this Christmas break!!!

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment