Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Wow, today was Easter. Seems like the year 2010 just started!! Chuck had to work today and Sommer went to Orlando with her friends, so it was just Zach, Hunter and myself at home today. I took the boys to go see Diary of a Wimpy Kid. It was a cute movie and so middle school!! I have not read the books but it was a cute movie. Sommer called this afternoon and said that they had gone to Epcot (boring) and were now on their way to Wet N Wild. They will be home tomorrow and then she leaves for Europe on Tuesday - oh to be a teenager with no responsibilities!!

Chuck and I went on a cruise for our anniversary and had a blast. We LOVE to go cruising. The boys are wanting to go on a cruise this week while they are on spring break but that is a no. I think we are going to load up the car and head to Orlando on Wednesday and go to Disney ourselves!! I have class on Thursday night but I am thinking I will just miss this one class...no big deal right?

I have just finished my Test and Measurements class. Once again I think I will end up with a B in the class. I am ok with that but I have missed making my A's this semester. It has just been a tough semester and my family has to be first. I start my Math Methods class tomorrow and then no class in May, June, and July. Class will start back up the end of August - a much needed break!!!

Our school's Spring Festival is in 3 weeks so I have been busy as a bee working on all that stuff. It is about to drive me crazy!!! With the economy the way it is, it is just getting harder and harder to get donations. We will do the best we can and be very grateful for whatever we make this year.

Well, gotta run. I have a ham in the oven and it is getting ready to come out!! Chuck wil be home soon and the boys are ready to eat. Hope everyone had a blessed Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment