Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ok, I guess I need to post a new post!!

Wow, it has been a long time since I last posted something. I have been VERY busy and I have had no time to do anything!! The month of January and February was very hectic and fast paced for me. I had 2 classes combined, social studies and kanguage arts. No big deal, right? Wrong!! Typically, we do one class for 4 weeks. This time, we did 2 classes over 8 weeks and all the big projects were due at once. What a headache these 2 classes were. They are finally over and I ended up with a B in both classes. Yes, that is a good grade, but not my typical A work that I am capable of doing. Tjose classes are behind me and life moves forward!!

My husband has surprised me with a cruise for our upcoming anniversary. This is huge because he never does anything like this. I was very surprised and so looking forward to our cruise.

Sommer's Euro trip is coming up in about 5 weeks. I know she is excited but sayd that all the kids going on the trip are "douches" and she is not going to have any fun. I am sure once she gets there she will have a blast. I wish I could go with her!!

FCAT starts this week. What fun. The boys are dreading it and Sommer is looking forward to it because she gets a couple of days off from school. Juniors and seniors do not take FCAT.

Festival is getting closer and closer and I have been busy with trying to find time to work on that. Donations are going to be down this year due to the economy. Hopefully we will do ok. Keep your fingers crossed.

What else. I will have a new little niece in a month or so. Can't wait to see her. I know she will be beautiful!!

We had our first chili cookoff at CES in January and we did very well. I think this will for sure become an annual event. The chili cookoff was much easier to put together than festival is!!!

That is all for now. I need to go work on some homework. More later. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment