Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Bulldogs Won!!

We had an exciting Saturday. Hunter's football team had their Super Bowl game today and they won 15-14 - talk about a close game. I am so proud of him. This was his first year playing tackle football and he played on a team that was 1 year above his age limit. He did great. The Bulldogs were the league champions and they also won the Super Bowl.

Sommer and Zach went to Georgia on Friday for my niece Dana's wedding. Hunter and I did not get to go because of his football game. I guess that Sommer actually asked Zach to dance. I am very proud of both of them and wish I could have seen them. This was also Sommer's first road trip by hersself and they did great.

I have one more class before winter break...I am so excited and so ready for a break. I took my GK - Math exam on Nov 11 and I passed! I was very surprised because the first 10 questions I had to mark and go back to. I was convinced I had not passed and when they gave me the paper it said PASSED.

That's all for now. Gotta go get some stuff down around the house before time for bed. I go back to the eye dr on Monday and my eye seems to be clearing up. I can at least see a little out of it now...not as blurry as it had been. More later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment