Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The End of a Journey!!!

Well, it is hard to believe, but my education journey is finally at its end!! On Sunday, December 11, I will graduate with my bachelor's degree in Elementary Education and Exceptional Student Education. I started back to school in 2007 and I am finally done...what an accomplishment!! I would not have made it this far without the support of my wonderful family...I love you all so very much!!!

I am very excited to be in the position to one day soon have my very own classroom. I have already applied for a couple of jobs in the 3rd grade. I am more than qualified, but there are so many teachers applying for jobs that it is getting harder and harder to find a position. I will keep my fingers crossed and see what happens!! I will keep substitute teaching in the meantime!!

Now, what to do with all the free time on my hands since I do not have a project that has to be completed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment