Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Another Fun Day!!!

Well, today was another fun day of doing absolutely NOTHING!!! I am BORED out of my mind!!! The boys are still in Georgia hunting and Sommer is just spending time with her friends. She and I did go out to dinner at El Jalisco this evening. I am thinking tomorrow I may go get a manicure...I really need one!! My nails are getting so long and I do not want them to break off.

Hard to believe in 3 days it will be the end of 2011. This has been an eventful year at our home. Sommer graduated from high school, I graduated from college, Hunter lost 30 pounds at camp this summer, and Zach made a trip half way around the world and had a blast. Oh yeah, Chuck went back to his first love...FLYING!!!

2012 should be equally as exciting. I hope to be able to find a teaching job with the new school year. I am certified to teach general education K-6 and ESE from K-12. I also have endorsements in reading and ESOL. I would love to teach 7th grade but not sure that will happen. I would have to go back and take more tests to get that certification for general education. The state of Florida no longer offers the Integrated Middle Grades exam so I would have to do subject area exams in all subjects. Otherwise, I would love to teach somewhere in the 2nd through 5th grade area!!

That is all for now. The doing of nothing is calling my name once again!! More later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment