Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Break 2012

The kids have been on spring break this week. They got out of school last Thursday and do not go back until this coming Monday. We had big plans for this spring break. We were supposed to be on the Norwegian Epic on a 7 day Carribean cruise. Instead, I got staph infection and here we sit, literally. Yesterday, I was supposed to be laying on a beach in Saint Maarten, and instead I was sitting in my orthopedics office learning that my surgery has been rescheduled once again. April 10 is going to be the date as of now, subject to change once again of course!!! Not the spring break we had so hoped and planned for.

Chuck took the boys to Atlanta on Saturday and they went to Six Flags and the World of Coca Cola. They came back home on Monday and have been somewhat occupied since. Hunter went to Pensacola today with his grandparents and tomorrow he is going to see The Hunger Games with several of his classmates. Zach has been hanging out with his friend Travis.

We have looked into booking another cruise for next years spring break and hope to get that booked here shortly!!! Usually we cruise on Royal Carribean, but this year we were going to try out Norwegian Cruise Lines. I am thinking we may end up back on Royal Carribean next time. We are also supposed to be going on a cruise in June to celebrate my in-laws 50th anniversary. Depending on my surgery, I may or may not be able to go...time will tell.

We did buy season passes for Six Flags so I told the boys we would make several trips to Atlanta over the summer and go spend some time there!!Even if I have to ride my scooter, we will go to Six Flags this summer!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment