Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Busy Couple of Days Coming Up...

Well, the next couple of days are going to be busy around here. Zach will be coming home from Europe tomorrow night. His plane gets in at 11:30 pm!! We then have to leave no later than 7 am on Thursday to drive to North Carolina to visit Hunter at camp!!! We will be in North Carolina until Saturday and then drive back home late on Saturday. I am very excited to learn more about the Wellspring Plan!! We have been trying some of the low fat recipes here at home, and so far, everything has been pretty good. We had Camp Stew for dinner tonight and I actually ate cooked carrots!! I know, I know, that is nothing big, but anyone who knows me, knows that I despise cooked veggies!! It is a texture thing and the memory of my grandmother boiling okra...how gross!!

Hunter will have the option of staying at camp for the night or coming back to the hotel with us. I am nervous about him making food decisions on his own so early in the process. I have been talking with a Wellspring mom and have some ideas if we decide to do breakfast on our own before going back to camp. The diet they follow is basically a low-fat diet. He really wants to make a change so we are behind him one hundred percent!!!

That is all for now. Got to go do something I am sure!!! More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment