Monday, May 11, 2009

New Week Off and Running

It is Monday and it is going to be a busy week. I saw my gastro dr this morning and got the results from my colonoscopy. Everything was fine so at least I do not have to go through that awful prep again for another 5 years!! Summer has dr apointments on Tuesday and I have appointments again on Wed and Thurs. Trying to see everyone before my UHC comes to an end at the end of the month.

Hunter had his science project due today so hopefully that all goes well. Nothing like waiting to the last minute to complete a project. Zach did his project on his own and I did not even realized he had already completed and turned it in.

Had a great Mother's Day. Sommer and I went to the mall for a little while and then I came home and lounged in the pool for an hour or so. Very peaceful afternoon.

Gotta run some errands before picking Hunter up at school and going to class myself this evening.

Have a great Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment